A woman's confidence in her irresistibility starts with a beautiful face. Staying attractive is important not only at a young age. Over the years, taking care of your appearance does not lose relevance. However, after 40-50 years, other tasks are established. In adulthood, the desire to get rid of "crow's feet" and facial wrinkles comes to the fore. Why does beauty fade with age? These are the consequences:
- lack of sleep and stress, unbearable loads,
- years of bad habits
- malnutrition, use of harmful products,
- constant influence of external factors,
- internal changes, especially hormonal disorders,
- loss of the skin's ability to retain moisture
- deterioration of blood microcirculation,
- slowing down the processes of cell regeneration.
Unfortunately, all of this is inevitable. But you can't be inactive. A wise approach in the fight against old age will repel it for many years. So which weapon should you choose?
Essential oil is a product of natural origin. It is an ingredient used in homemade beauty recipes or sought after in anti-aging cosmetics. A few drops of essential oil applied to the skin can work wonders.
How to choose the base ingredient
To prevent the active ingredient from damaging the skin, mix it with a base essential oil. When choosing the latter, an individual approach plays an important role, so consider your skin type:
- for normal it is suitable jojoba, almond, macadamia oil (you are also free to experiment, but avoid too thick and heavy liquids),
- for dried, use olive or avocado oils,
- for the oily, a substance obtained from apricot kernels has proved valid,
- for those prone to acne, try hemp or argan varieties,
- with increased sensitivity and frequent inflammation, argan or coconut oil is suitable.
Frankincense: recipes for rejuvenating masks
Such masks are necessary during aging, because the composition of the liquid approaches the sebum. With age, its production slows down and the integument does not receive sufficient moisture. You can solve the problem in the following way:
- Since jojoba extract is mild, you can use it for wrinkles under the eyes without diluting it. Treat problem areas with light tapping, allow the substance to absorb and remove residue with a napkin (do not rub the skin, but stick the cloth on the face).
- The oil will also replace your regular makeup remover. Clean your face with a slightly moistened swab when removing makeup and do not wash the substance off with water. Thanks to its light texture, it will not leave a greasy feeling, and prolonged exposure during the night will give the cells the right substances.
- It happens that age brings not only wrinkles on the face, but also hormonal problems. As a result, adult women suffer from acne and skin rashes, which can be reduced by using a natural remedy. You will need 1 tsp. honey, 2 drops of lemon juice, 8 strawberry puree and 1 tsp. jojoba oils. Mix the ingredients, treat the skin and leave for 15-20 minutes. The components will saturate the skin with hydration, lighten age spots and prevent the formation of acne, having an antibacterial effect.
The tool is also used for the skin around the eyes from wrinkles, and this area is characterized by increased sensitivity. Apply gently, making a light massage, and grasp the neck area. For quick results, repeat the procedure every night.
Owners of aged and dry skin will benefit from a moisturizer. It consists in:
- 1 teaspoon main component
- 1 teaspoon of argan,
- 2 teaspoons of olive.
Mix the ingredients and use the mixture instead of the night cream: 2-3 drops will be enough. Essential oils are good for the skin around the eyes, because due to the lack of sebaceous glands, it especially needs to be saturated with moisture.
For sensitive skin covered with a network of wrinkles, a cream based on a pomegranate seed product is suitable. Within 2 tsp. funds add 3 tsp. melted and cold shea butter, 2 tsp. rose water and crushed pulp of half a medium aloe leaf. Mix the ingredients in a blender until the mixture reaches a creamy consistency. By using this cream after removing makeup, you will stop inflammation, moisturize the skin and get rid of the signs of aging.
A remedy derived from incense restores softness to the skin and copes with age spots. If the complexion has become uneven with age and the resulting wrinkles are striking, use frankincense oil.
It has the following effect:
- restores cells and protects against damage,
- reduces outbreaks,
- eliminates enlarged pores and wrinkles.
For the skin around the eyes, frankincense essential oils are particularly good because they restore lost elasticity. As a base use a substance obtained from jojoba (2 tablespoons), to which add 6 drops of the main ingredient. Make sure you run a tolerance test first, otherwise you risk irritating your skin.
Regular use will improve skin tone and elasticity. Treat the area under the eyes every night and the result will be noticeable in a couple of months.
Cream is the most common cosmetic form that girls use for wrinkles. Today, literally every manufacturer offers a choice between several anti-aging series. In the fight against the signs of aging, girls usually don't mind spending, and marketers understand that. Then on the shelves appear products with gold extracts, pearls, stem cells. . . But what are the advantages and disadvantages of these products?
- Convenient to use. By purchasing an anti-aging cream, you take away the extra discomfort. Nothing needs to be mixed, combined, enriched and then washed off. Open the tube and hold the wrinkles.
- It is expensive. A truly effective and good tool will cost a pretty penny. At the same time, such products are usually packaged in small containers, so you will have to renew the tube about once a month.
- Engaging. According to reviews, skin aging products are quickly addictive, so after 3-5 months you will need to take a break and take a new anti-aging series.
- Works on the surface. The cream does not solve the stated problems on a deep level, it only masks the problems. Long-term use of such cosmetics will hide small folds, but you will not be able to get rid of deep furrows.
- Contains chemical additives. When cosmetics are produced on an industrial scale, the synthetic components are simply indispensable. They are necessary for the "correct" color, smell, texture and also to ensure a long shelf life.
Shop cream does not impart immunity to the skin. The tool "works" exactly until you stop using it. The cream does not prevent the appearance of new furrows and does not "charge" the skin with strength and anti-aging potential.
Contraindications to use
Since natural oils are substances whose active ingredients are in high concentration, it is recommended to dilute them before applying them on the delicate skin of the face. Failure to follow this advice is fraught with unpleasant consequences.
There are other rules for using such funds:
- it is necessary to carry out a cosmetic intervention in the evening, preceded by cleansing, toning, moisturizing the skin with creams, serums, tonics,
- Before applying the product, the skin must be moistened with clean water,
- the concentration is calculated based on the type of skin (for dry you take 4-5 drops, for normal 2-3, for oily 1-2),
- to achieve optimal results, the course of using the funds lasts no more than two months with the frequency of procedures twice a week.
Despite the fact that essential oils are natural gifts of nature and their use rarely causes allergies, they still have contraindications.
The most important contraindication to the use of ether is pregnancy, because many oils can cause miscarriage or harm the baby. The most dangerous for a fertilized organism are:
- cypress oil,
- lemon balm,
And this is not yet an exhaustive list. Although you can read tips on aromatherapy during pregnancy in many sources, it is best not to risk it. With a great desire to use aromatic oil, it is imperative to consult a doctor. During lactation, the use of esters is also contraindicated.
Regardless of the position of a woman, no one is immune from a contraindication - this is a personal intolerance of the body. Ether can be ideal for one person and simply harms another.
Individual intolerance can be to any ester, its symptoms are easy to recognize:
- headache or tinnitus,
- increased heart rate,
- difficulty breathing.
It is not recommended to use essential oils in relation to children, as they affect the hormonal background of the body and it is better not to joke with this.
In principle, there are all contraindications, but along with them you also need to know the safety rules when using esters.
Before using an essential oil, no matter what happens, a skin test should be performed to make sure there are no allergies. The easiest way is to drop a 5% solution of ether inside the hand, if after half an hour there is no redness, you can safely use it.
When using essential oils, follow these guidelines:
- Be sure to test for an allergic reaction.
- Do not use essential oils in their pure form, use only base oils with no additional ingredients.
- Any oil with daily use, use no more than 21 days. Then take a break for 7-14 days.
- Some esters are phototoxic. Do not use them before exposing yourself to the sun, so as not to cause burns.
- Protect eyes and mucous membranes from oils.
- If you have a chronic illness or are pregnant, discuss the use of the essential oil with your doctor.
Wrinkle recipes based on essential oils for the face
Among the variety of recipes with the inclusion of anti-wrinkle face oil, you need to choose several options that are most suitable for your skin type. Only in this case, you can count on getting the long-awaited rejuvenating effect without undesirable consequences.
Jojoba moisturizing mask
The mask saturates the dermis cells with hydration, nourishes it, cleanses the pores, relieves acne, smoothes mimic and age wrinkles.
To prepare it, you need to make a decoction of chamomile (1 tablespoon of dry mixture per 100 ml of water), cite it, strain it. Then mix it with a teaspoon of jojoba oil. It is also recommended to add a few drops of fresh juice of aloe leaves there.
Regenerating peach mask
Castor oil and essential oil of juicy ripe peach are combined in the same proportion. The resulting mixture is heated in a water bath for a couple of minutes, then smeared with your fingertips on the eyelids and all over the face.
The procedure should be done before going to bed, you can not wash afterwards. During the night, the oils saturate the skin well, regenerate it, smooth wrinkles and increase its elasticity.
Nourishing mask with castor oil
Heavy cream (2 tablespoons) is mixed with castor oil (1 tablespoon). Everything mixes well. It is enough to withstand the mask for 10 minutes. Carrying out the procedure 2-3 times a week will not only save a woman from mimic and age-related wrinkles on the eyelids, but she will also make her forget about dark circles in the morning.
Toning mask with olive
In a deep container, liquid honey and olive oil are combined in the same proportion (1 tablespoon each). Then the chicken yolk is added, after which the mixture is well mixed.
The mask is applied with the fingers in a thin layer, distributed over the face. The cosmetic procedure should be done 3 times a week for a month.
Almond wrinkle mask
The essential oil of almonds (5-6 drops) should be mixed with the avocado pulp (2 tablespoons). The gruel is thoroughly mixed and then distributed to the lower eyelids, the area around the eyes.
The mask is kept for 10 minutes, then washed off with cold water. With each procedure performed, wrinkles will become less noticeable.
Refreshing almond mask
In a deep dish mix fresh almond oil (1 teaspoon), liquid honey (2 tablespoons), chicken yolk. The product is carefully mixed, rubbed into the skin of the eyelids with massaging movements, then all over the face. After 5 minutes, the mask should be washed off.
Rosehip nourishing mask
The mask nourishes the dermis, evens out its tone, maintains a balance of hydration and smoothes wrinkles. To cook, you need to take a baby cream (10 - 20 grams) and mix 3 drops of rosehip oil in it. The product should be distributed on the face and eyelids for 15 minutes before going to bed.
Cosmetologists suggest you try these simple but effective recipes with anti-wrinkle esters.
A simple recipe for smoothing mimic wrinkles
To a teaspoon of argan oil, add three drops of orange oil and one drop of neroli.
A blend of oils with essential oils from the network of wrinkles around the eyes
Pour the basic component into a small bottle of dark glass - two tablespoons of cocoa butter (previously melted in a water bath), to them - 2 tablespoons. almond oil. Measure four or five drops of sandalwood and lavender oil, two drops of rose oil and neroli, add to the base, shake, leave for at least a day in a dark place. Then the wonderful composition is ready from the first cobweb around the eyes!
Apply every morning (but not under makeup) and at bedtime, one hour before bedtime. After a while, remove excess oils with a dry cloth.
Anti-aging cream with essential oils for deep facial wrinkles
Take 25 ml of peach kernel oil, add beeswax and solid coconut oil - 15 grams each. Melt the resulting mixture in a water bath. Whisk gently.
Add aromatic components to the cooled mass: six drops of neroli, four drops of patchouli and ylang-ylang.
Deep nourishing face mask
In a small glass bowl, mix three teaspoons of honey well with one tablespoon of low-fat cream. Measure and add the essential ingredients to the mixture in turn: four drops of rose oil and three drops of frankincense.
Apply only to previously cleansed or steamed skin! After 15 minutes, you can wash it off.
With the use of esters, you can make aged skin care products at home. Some ideas in this regard are worth considering.
Take a couple of tablespoons of boiled water and add 2-3 drops of ready-made ether of your choice.
To avoid such consequences, it is recommended to conduct a verification test. Before the first use of a certain type of cosmetic oil, a small amount is applied to the skin of the wrist with massaging movements. If after a day the allergy to the product does not appear, you can use the oil for the wrinkles around the eyes and for the sensitive skin of the face.
This component rarely causes allergies. However, there are still contraindications. It is not worth experimenting with pregnant women, as well as with nursing mothers. Individual intolerance is also possible: no one is immune from it. What is good for some may not be good for others. This applies not only to essential oils, but also to other cosmetics.
Many essential oils for the face can be used against wrinkles. But to get the maximum effect from the use of oils, an individual approach is required. After all, what works for one woman may not work for another.