How to get quick results in facial rejuvenation at home? Read about the masks, compresses, massage methods and the most popular devices for facial rejuvenation at home in this article!
All women, without exception, always want to look attractive and young. But unfortunately, over the years our body wears out and all the changes are reflected on the face. Do not get upset about this, because thanks to many self-made cosmetics and massage techniques, you can preserve the beauty and youth of the face, reduce the number of wrinkles and restore the ancient elasticity of the skin. Furthermore, no special financial investments are required.
TOP 5 ways to rejuvenate your face at home
Sometimes you need to get your face in order urgently.
The following procedures have a lightning-fast effect:
- House masks. They contain no chemicals, only natural ingredients that smooth and rejuvenate the skin.
- Herbal packs. Plants that have a tonic and anti-aging effect are suitable for the procedure. They are millenary, sage, chamomile, peppermint, horsetail, rosemary, radiola. You can alternate between hot and cold compresses.
- Self massageimproves blood circulation and muscle activation.
- Handling of ice cubescan be called express rejuvenation. Ice wash gives the effect of freshness. Suitable as normal ice from purified or boiled water and cosmetic, based on a decoction of herbs. You can tone your face this way every day. From the morning you will feel cheerful, beautiful and rejuvenated!
- Portable equipmentfor home use will rejuvenate the skin in just a few sessions.
Facial rejuvenation masks at home
Masks are a common and quick way to fight skin aging. There are many options for "home" masks, but the following are the most popular.
To prepare the mixture you will need the following ingredients: forty milliliters of natural honey, sixty milliliters of sunflower oil, one yolk. You should thoroughly grind the yolk with honey and add oil there.
Apply the mixture prepared at dosage, every five minutes, until finished.
This mask is suitable for those with dry skin.
To rejuvenate the skin of the face, you will need fifty milliliters of kefir and twenty-two grams of cottage cheese with a zero percent fat content, a slice of sour apple.
The fruit is mashed and fermented milk products are added to the resulting porridge. This mixture is applied to the skin of the face.
Do this mask once a week regularly. This is a recipe for a rejuvenating blend for owners of oily skin with acne.
A teaspoon of glycerin, butter and natural honey is mixed thoroughly. This mask is left on the face for up to half an hour. It is suitable for women with combination or dry skin.
Cooking the gruel of red currant, cucumber and sour cream 20% fat. The ingredients must be taken in equal proportions. The mask will rejuvenate and whiten the skin, saturate each cell with vitamins.
Mask with lifting effect
Take ten grams of gelatin and pour one hundred milliliters of liquid (you can fresh). We let the product swell for a quarter of an hour. Then we put the mixture in a water bath and heat it up to make it homogeneous. Next, cool the composition to room temperature and apply it to the skin with a special brush. Several layers need to be applied. The mask should harden on the face. Subsequently, it is removed as a solid film from the bottom up.
And pharmaceutical preparations can become analogues of "beauty injections", which are abused by modern women. With the help of solutions, you can disinfect the skin and prevent the appearance of inflammatory processes on it.
And gels and ointments will help restore damaged tissues, heal microcracks, restore elasticity and firmness of the skin. Ointments are used for dry skin, and gels are used for oily and combination skin. The drugs are used twice a week for a month. Apply a thin layer. After the rejuvenation course, take a break for a month.
All masks should be applied to clean skin. In addition, the compresses will better reflect on the condition of the skin of the face.
Anti-aging face packs
Herbal packs aren't the only ones used to fight skin aging. The following recipes are also suitable:
- Cucumber juice is mixed with purified water in equal quantities. This pack tones, refreshes and brightens the skin. Suitable for everyday use.
- Green tea, the best antioxidant, is ideal for a compress. Broadleaf tea is brewed and cooled, then a compress is prepared and applied for half an hour.
- Aloe vera juice, known for its life-giving properties, will ideally affect the condition of the skin. To prepare the recipe, 100 ml of water are mixed with a spoonful of aloe.
Face-building - gymnastics for the muscles of the face - also has a quick and surprising effect. You should start practicing these exercises as soon as possible. Facial muscle training promotes blood flow to the surface of the skin. Due to this, it is maximally supplied with nutrients and oxygen. The condition of the skin and complexion improve.
Self-massage of the face for rejuvenation
Massage is also a miracle cure for aging. It reduces wrinkles, firms the muscle structure, removes the double chin and removes curls. Self-massage should be done for 10 days, then take a break for a week. Only a few sessions work wonders! They strengthen the muscles and activate the metabolic process, restore blood circulation.
The classic massage is performed using special creams and oils. And for procedures that contribute to the improvement of facial contours, talcum powder is needed.
The main elements of a classic massage should be the following manipulations:
Before the procedure, the skin is cleaned and dried. Subsequently, a serum or gel with a lifting effect is applied.
Start the massage from the forehead and move gently towards the chin. All movements are performed strictly along the massage lines. The emphasis is on the central part. Then they move to the side. The trajectory of the movements is circular. During the session, you should work with your hands relaxed, otherwise the skin may be injured. Start with a light caress and gradually increase the movement. Lightly stroking the skin is used to warm the skin more.
An extraordinary rejuvenating effect is provided by special devices designed for home use.
Facial rejuvenation devices at home
Now in any store you can find portable devices that are no worse than salon ones. They give excellent results and are an indispensable addition to standard care.
List of suitable hardware:
- ultrasonic scrubber for non-traumatic cleaning;
- darsonval, which has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects;
- infrared massager - a complete substitute for thermolifting;
- microcurrent therapy for deep nutrition of the epidermis;
- galvanized to enhance the effect of cosmetics.
Rejuvenating home treatments will improve the condition of your skin and make you look much younger!